Moscow refused to name the deadlines for the completion of mobilization
Information about the end of mobilization activities in Moscow is not subject to disclosure, the military commissariat of the capital said. They assured that the mobilization in Moscow was taking place without “special social tension”
< img class="aligncenter" src="https://s0.rbk.ru/v6_top_pics/media/img/8/64/756642663031648.jpg" alt="Moscow refused to announce the completion date for mobilization" />
The timing of the completion of mobilization activities in Moscow will not be disclosed, as they relate to information of limited access. This, according to TASS, was stated by Deputy Military Commissar of Moscow Colonel Maxim Loktev.
“A plan has been drawn up to send [mobilized] to the Russian Armed Forces. We are currently shipping as planned, no backlogs. We plan to complete [mobilization activities] on time, without disruption. I can’t name the dates, this is a limited mix, & mdash; said the deputy military commissar.
According to Loktev, mobilization in the capital is proceeding without much social tension.
“Russia has always been famous for its large number of patriots. This is confirmed by the fact that we sent a large number of citizens to participate in a special military operation before the announcement of partial mobilization. People came voluntarily. Now many citizens also come voluntarily to the military commissariats, without waiting for summons, — the colonel explained.
On September 25, the head of Crimea, Sergei Aksyonov, announced that mobilization activities in the region would be completed by the end of the day. “Today, before the end of the day, mobilization activities in Crimea will be completed. Crimean volunteers who stood up for the Fatherland deserve special pride and respect, — It was stated in his message.
It followed from Aksenov's words that the region had fulfilled the mobilization plan in full, the authorities did not name the number of conscripts.
The head of Yakutia, Aisen Nikolaev, said on September 26 that partial mobilization in the region should be completed by Thursday, September 29. “There is confidence that somewhere on Wednesday-Thursday we will basically complete partial mobilization activities throughout the territory of the republic. There are a number of districts for which the plan for partial mobilization has already been completed, and no one is called up from there any more,— he said.
Read on RBC Pro Pro Stressed Shoulders and Neck: 5 Exercises to Relieve Tension Instructions Pro Forward to the USSR: Soviet Skills that will be useful in work and life revenue of $5.99 billion Articles Pro 90 days before the shutdown of foreign cybersecurity systems. What to do Instructions Pro Iron arguments: how to get money for innovation from management Instructions Pro Partial mobilization: what employers need to know Instructions Pro Why the US prosecutor's office is demanding $1 trillion from Amazon Articles
Chechen leader Ramzan Kadyrov said that the conscription plan in the republic was “overfulfilled by 254%”, such indicators were achieved due to the formation of new units of the Ministry of Defense. “All candidates for service went through the military commissariat. We worked out this mechanism from the very beginning, even before the announcement of partial mobilization,— said the head of Chechnya.
In addition, Kadyrov added, there is a reserve of thousands of volunteers in Chechnya, “who, if necessary, will be able to join the ranks of the defenders of the Fatherland.” “Residents did not even suspect that such questions might arise, but we have already decided everything,” — he wrote.
Chechnya's military commissar Turpal-Ali Yessimbiev said that partial mobilization would not affect the republic, since it had already carried out the necessary measures, which “were carried out in advance and in triple volume.”
Authors Tags Subscribe to RuTube RBC Live broadcasts, videos and recordings of programs on our RuTube channel